Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

The Enchantress (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel #6) by Michael Scott


I was very disappointed with this book. I have enjoyed the series and was really looking forward to reading this last book in the series. But with all the time between the books, I found that I had forgotten many of the names and who was doing what where. So, I struggled to try to catch up in my memory. Meanwhile, the book jumps back and forth between various actions going on at different places, and I became even more confused. But mostly, I was just very disappointed with the story. This plot had potential, which flowed through each installment, but which was never actualized in this last book of the series. The plot of The Enchantress was far-fetched, and the wrap up to the series was extremely dissatisfying.

No comments:

Post a Comment