Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2015

William L Wilks - In Memoriam


My husband, William L.Wilks, passed away on February 24, 2015. Bill received his bachelor's degree in English from Yale University, his law degree from the University of Michigan School of Law, and his Master's in Law with highest honors from the George Washington University National Law Center. After serving as dean of the Dickinson School of Law, Bill moved to Houston where he was president and dean of South Texas College of Law for six years. He remained at South Texas, as dean emeritus and professor of law, until his death.

Bill was an avid reader. If not for his influence, I would probably not be reviewing books today. Although I have always written my own reviews, Bill would always proofread them for me. But his influence on this blog goes even deeper. He was, quite simply, my muse!

No comments:

Post a Comment